For more information on Golf Course and Lion's Den Restaurant:
You know you’ve found the perfect golfing community when...
- More people drive golf carts than cars;
- The annual temperature is 72°;
- The onsite pro-shop is on your speed dial;
- They know you by name at the 19th hole restaurant; and
- Your address is Kings Gate, where Florida retirement living has never been better.
The Kings Gate community welcomes golfers of all abilities, where your swing can improve with year-round tee times on our magnificent 18-hole executive course. For even lower scores, take advantage of our private and clinic golf lessons taught by our seasoned pro, or spend time on our practice putting green. We welcome carts and walking golfers, and offer men’s and women’s leagues, rental clubs, and tournaments. And of course, golfers and non-golfers alike enjoy the natural beauty of our picturesque lakes, natural preserves, and our beautifully landscaped community.
Whether you golf for the challenge, the fun, the friends, the exercise, or just to get away from it all, you’ll love living and golfing at Kings Gate.
Kings Gate Golf Club offers:
- Annual and seasonal memberships
- Practice putting green
- Private and clinic golf lessons
- GHIN handicap system
- Walking golfers welcome
- Rental clubs available
- Men’s and women’s golf leagues
- Tournaments/group outings welcome
- Lion’s Den restaurant serving lunch and dinner
- No green fees
- Tee times 7 days in advance
- Invitation to all community golf events
- USGA handicap
- Advanced notice on all merchandise sales
- Private golf carts allowed with payment of yearly trail fees.
Membership information: click here
Non-member rates : click here
Printable score card: click here
Call (941) 625-0680
For tee times and golf membership information.
OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Executive Course, Par 60—all abilities welcome; rental clubs available.
Call today for your tee time!
Hungry? Try the Lion's Den at Kings Gate
Lunch served Monday through Saturday
Dinner served Wednesday through Saturday
Located approximately 1 mile west of I75, Exit 170 Kings Hwy
24000 Rampart Blvd, Port Charlotte, Florida 33980